Study Configuration Engineer
- The Study Configuration Engineer is responsible for the technical configuration of clinical trials.
- Develop custom logic code in Python to implement complex workflows.
- Write unit tests, help troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Primary technical support to Client Services Leads (CSL) during the study build process, including writing configuration scripts, verifying correctness of study configurations, and serving as liaison between CSLs and Engineering.
- Primary technical support to Client Excellence (CE) during the study maintenance phase, including troubleshooting production issues.
- Work with clients and third-party vendors to develop web service and other integrations with external APIs.
- Program and configure study-specific reports.
- Create re-usable data modification scripts for data changes as needed by Client Excellence or Client Services Leads.
- Provide 1st-tier technical support for production support issues
- Programming experience in Python or similar object-oriented programming language.
- Professional technical support experience
- Strong communication skills
Education and/or Certification Requirements:
- BS in computer science, biotech, or related field. Equivalent experience with at least 5 years in a related field may be considered.
- Industry experience of key product functionality (randomization, drug supply management, forecasting, natural language processing) is an asset.