June 23 – 27
San Diego, California
4G Clinical, a leader in randomization and trial supply management (RTSM) for the global life sciences industry, is presenting and exhibiting at DIA’s Global Annual Meeting to be held in San Diego on June 23 – 27, 2019. 4G's VP of Strategy, Jan Pieter Kappelle, will deliver a session on Evolving Clinical Supply Forecasting Strategies to Drive Supply Chain Efficiency in Track 02: Clinical Trials and Clinical Operations.
DIA 2019 Global Annual Meeting brings together thousands of innovators from around the globe. This event is designed to drive insights into action by connecting key policy discussions to real-world knowledge that you need to do your job every day, accelerating your growth and your organization's performance in the development ecosystem.
Thursday, June 27th
Track 02 on Clinical Trials and Clinical Operations
• Understand the clinical forecasting landscape – limitations and path forward
• Elevate the role of technology to support supply strategies
• Assess common ground and key differences between general and clinical trial supply chain concepts
• Understand the power of real-time integrated feedback to forecast accuracy
• Discuss key considerations and enhanced processes for higher quality forecasts
Contact us today to schedule a meeting at the event.
WANT TO ATTEND?
Use our codes VIP19271 & HALL19271 to get $100 off your registration or a $150 exhibit hall only day pass.
UNABLE TO ATTEND?
Request the presentation now and have it delivered to your inbox after the event.
Site Forecasting – Enabled by Confidence Dials
Informing Forecasting and Resupply Decisions Based on Business Needs Rather than Complex Calculations
Breaking the Mold in
Clinical Systems Integrations
Leveraging Modern Technology to Seamlessly Integrate with (any) other Platforms
in Clinical Trials
Demystifying the use of Innovative RTSMs in a Highly Regulated Environment