February 7, 2019
San Diego, CA
4G Clinical, a leader in randomization and trial supply management (RTSM) for the global life sciences industry, is speaking at the CRISP meeting in San Diego on Thursday, February 7, 2019. 4G's VP of Strategy, Jan Pieter Kappelle is to present on the topic of developing an optimal clinical supply and demand plan with the support of technology.
CRISP, or California Regional Investigational Supplies Professionals, provides a full-day forum for professionals to learn the latest clinical supplies information and to network, to further their careers and create value for their organization.
• Understand the clinical forecasting landscape – limitations and path forward
• Moving beyond Excel – removing the manual work out of clinical supply forecasting
• Understand the power of real-time integrated feedback to forecast accuracy
• Evaluate the role of technology to support supply strategies
• Discuss key considerations and enhanced processes for higher quality forecasts
Clinical Supply Planning Optimization
Informing Forecasting and Resupply Decisions Based on Business Needs Rather than Complex Calculations
Site-Centric Clinical Supply
Tips and Tools to Master Site-Centric Strategy for Clinical Supply Management
Site Forecasting – Enabled by Confidence Dials
Addressing Gaps in People, Process and Technology to Drive Supply Chain Efficiencies